Search This Blog

Thursday 10 November 2011

mY FaV. DiAlOg

dialog2 di bawah mempunyai nilai2 yang tersendiri. . hayatilah. . 


Damages

Patty: How old were you?
Katie: I'm sorry?
Patty: I had just turned six.
Katie: When what?
Patty: When I realized I was a good liar. How old were you?

Grey's Anatomy

As doctors, we're trained to be skeptical, because our patients lie to us all the time. The rule is, every patient is a liar until proven honest. Lying is bad. Or so we are told constantly from birth—honesty is the best policy, the truth shall set you free, I chopped down the cherry tree, whatever. The fact is, lying is a necessity. We lie to ourselves because the truth, the truth freaking hurts. - Dr. Meredith Grey

Roswell

Max: I know what you're scared of, Michael.
Michael: No, you don't.
Max: You keep telling me how lucky I am... to have a great home, great parents. But in one way, it's harder for me, because when I screw up, I have no excuses. But you, you can do and say anything you want because you have Hank, and you can blame it on that. But what happens without him? It'll all be on you, that's what.
Michael: Well, leave it up to me to still screw it up, huh?

Boston Legal

Alan: So, shall we?
Tara: We shall. Do you have Morgan's address?
Alan: I do, but what I meant is, shall we continue where we left off last night?
Tara: In front of my building with you peeing in the planter?
Alan: I was about to burst. You should've let me come up.
Tara: That plant needed watering.

Numb3rs

Charlie Eppes: I've gone months without leaving the house.
Charlie Eppes: How do you forgive yourself if you're wrong?
Don Eppes: You don't. We can't be wrong.
Charlie Eppes: Larry, have a minute?
Dr. Larry Fleinhardt: Yes. Because we all have exactly the same number of minutes at all times, do we not?
Dr. Larry Fleinhardt: Let me ask one thing. When we met just now, was I coming or going in to the library?
Charlie Eppes: Larry, you were coming out.
Dr. Larry Fleinhardt: [sighs] My memory is a memory. All right. [starts back inside]
Charlie Eppes: [yells] Larry, you were coming out.
Don Eppes: I mean, I'm just trying to get my head around the fact that my little brother consulted on an NSA issue that went high enough up for you to call the Assistant Director by his first name.

House

Dr. Foreman: Isn't treating patients why we became doctors?
Dr. House: No, treating illnesses is why we became doctors. Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.


No comments:

Post a Comment